Friday, June 7, 2013

The Pack

My Posse
From left to right:

Luna.  My soulmate.  She's kind of a bitch, especially at bed time, but she's the sunlight to my darkness.  The BBQ sauce to my ribs.  The peas to my carrots for all you Forrest Gump fans.  I play hard to get to keep her interested.  You know chicks only stick around for the "challenge" so I can't let her know how much I really love her.

Me.  The cool one.

Jack.  The one who needs a prescription to Xanax.  This dude is wound so tight I'm surprised he hasn't had multiple heart attacks by now.  He thinks he's in charge of everyone and what we do.  He's not, but he's kind of psycho about herding everyone around and keeping track of us.  When my human yells at me from another room, he'll come trotting after me as if he has any authority at all.  Complete suck-up.

Dexter.  The weirdo.  I don't even...look, the guy seems pretty happy most of the time so whatever.  But he is definitely living on a different plane of existence than the rest of us.

No comments: