Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Hi.  My name is Boomer (I'm the good looking one in the photo above).  On the left is my human.  Her name is...you know, I'm not sure.  I call her many things: Human, Starvation Enforcer, The Chick Who Picks Up My Poop, Jailer.  I trained her to respond to pretty much anything.

Me? I'm just an overly awesome pooch who is forced to suffer through life's indignities.  Most of them shoved upon me by my human.

For example, this photo.  Clearly she thinks that by situating herself closer to me, it somehow makes her look better.  It's ridiculous.  I mean, look at me.  I was more interested in staring at the SAND than I was by this forced "cuddle" and pose.  I keep this one hanging by my desk for amusement.

Sadly for you, it's time for my afternoon nap.  Until next time...

No comments: